Lessons from “kitab al Tawheed” By Sheikh Muhammed Ibn Abdal Wahhab
· Whoever practices tawhid enters Paradise without reckoning.
· Donning of the sufi garment or chain for the prevention or cure of affliction is Shirk.
· Exaggerated respect of the graves of the saints transforms them into idols for worship. (Shirk)
· To bear patiently Allah’s designs is necessary for Iman.
· Never put anyone equal to Allah in any way.
· Never exclaim, “how wonderful that Allah and you have willed it!”
· To curse ad dahr (time) is blasphemy. Ad Dahr is time.
· There should be no condition in praying or requesting for anything from Allah.
No request is too much or beyond Him.
· Prohibition of calling anyone “my servant” or “my slave”.
· Obligation to give those who ask in the Name of Allah.