- Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally. David Frost
- If you can't excel with talent, triumph with effort.
- We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
- Fear can keep us up all night long, but Faith makes one fine pillow.
- Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous, anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not.
- I endeavor to be wise when I cannot be merry, easy when I cannot be glad, content with what cannou t be mended and patient when there be no redress. Elizabeth Montaigne
- The great advantage of telling the truth is that one's so much more likely to sound convincing.
- People who believe a problem can be solved tend to get busy solving it.
- The sense of beauty is a tuning fork in the brain that hums when we stumble on something beautiful.
- Words can be beautiful. So can dreams. So can hopes.
- Lord, where we are wrong, make us willing to change; where we are right, make us easy to live with. Peter Marshall
- Always try to be a little kinder than is necessary.
- Life affords no greater responsibility, no greater privilege, than the raising of the next generation.
- If you begin to live life looking for the God that is all around you, every moment becomes a prayer.
- He who struggles is better than he who never attempts.
- The miracle is this- the more we share the more we have.
- If opportunity doesn't knock build a door.
Friday, June 21, 2013
Quotes (Entries in my diary)
People have always talked about freedom. There is an overall and broad perspective about freedom and then there are individuals who g...
The believing men and believing women are allies of one another. They enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and establish prayer ...
Yes you wear the hijab to protect yourself but how can you protect the hijab! The Hijab is worn as a sign of obedience to Allah. It pr...
By a German Poet The other day, I went to the sea And asked the fish, "Do you know who made the ocean and you in i...