- Apathy is the glove in which evil slips its hand.
- Advice is an uncertain gift.
- One of the most dangerous forms of human error is forgetting what one is trying to achieve.
- Only God is in a position to look down on anyone.
- The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
- Learning is not attained by chance. It must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence. Abigail Adams
- Morale is self-esteem in action.
- The surest way to be late is to have plenty of time.
- If we have our own 'why' of life, we can bear almost any 'how'.
- More marriages might survive if the partners realized that sometimes the better comes after the worst.
- The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win.
- You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.
- People need responsibility. They resist assuming it, but they cannot get along without it.
- A friend is a person who shows us the way and walks a piece of the road with us.
- A secret is a playful child having fun on the roller coaster of our tongue, always impatient to ride it over and over again.
- When a person who never flatters you suddenly discovers all of your qualities, he either wants to con you or he needs something from you.
- Beware of the man who says everything is fine, of the man who says nothing is good, but be even more wary of the man who is indifferent to whether all is good or bad.
Saturday, June 22, 2013
Quotes (Entries in my diary)
Narrated Abu Musa: Allah's Messenger (صلى الله عليه و سلم) said, "The example of a good companion (who sits with you) in...
The believing men and believing women are allies of one another. They enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and establish prayer ...
Yes you wear the hijab to protect yourself but how can you protect the hijab! The Hijab is worn as a sign of obedience to Allah. It pr...
People have always talked about freedom. There is an overall and broad perspective about freedom and then there are individuals who g...