- People generally quarrel because they cannot argue.
- Live so that your friends can defend you but never have to.
- Often the best thing about not saying anything is that it can not be repeated.
- Man is harder than iron, stronger than stone and more fragile than rose.
- Well timed silence is the most commanding expression.
- I always prefer to believe the best of everybody it saves so much trouble. Rudyard Kipling.
- Anyone without a sense of humor is at the mercy of everyone else.
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
- When you teach your son, you teach your son's son.
- The elegance of honesty needs no adornment.
- Speak only if you can improve upon silence.
- The heart that loves is always young.
- To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, to love and to be loved is everything.
- The great man is he who does not lose his child heart. Mencius.
- Never does the human soul appear so strong and noble as when it forgoes revenge and dares to forgive an injury. E. H. Chapin.
- The nice thing about egoists is that they don't talk about other people. Lucille Harper.
- The trouble with talking too fast is you may say something you haven't thought of yet. Ann Landers.
- A true measure of your worth includes all the benefits others have gained from your success.
- One of the greatest victories you can gain over someone is to beat him at politeness.
- Presence is more than just being there.
- A human being's first responsibility is to shake hands with himself.
- The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree but to hold hands.
- And fierce though fiends may fight, long though angels may hide, I know that truth and right, have the Universe on their side. Washington Gladden.
- There are times when silence has the loudest voice.
- To be upset over what you don't have is to waste what you do have.
- In prosperity friends know us, in adversity we know our friends.
Monday, June 24, 2013
Quotes (Entries in my diary)
People have always talked about freedom. There is an overall and broad perspective about freedom and then there are individuals who g...
The believing men and believing women are allies of one another. They enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and establish prayer ...
Yes you wear the hijab to protect yourself but how can you protect the hijab! The Hijab is worn as a sign of obedience to Allah. It pr...
By a German Poet The other day, I went to the sea And asked the fish, "Do you know who made the ocean and you in i...