- The supreme happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved. Victor Hugo
- Love, you know, seeks to make happy rather than to be happy. Ralph Connors
- A happy man marries the girl he loves but a happier man loves the girl he marries.
- Thought and action do not reach a state where we become completely wise. It's something which continues throughout our life and helps us to widen our mental perspective and helps us to become wise and knowledgeable.
- I like men with soft hearts and hard heads. Gerald Kennedy
- Please all and you please none.
- Others may give (wish) you peace and ease, with a gentle break for the year ahead; silken sails upon storm-less seas , or rose-rimmed paths where your feet may tread; I wish you the fiber the violent need, to strive your way through the bitter blasts; I wish you the heart of the fighting breed, to carry you through while the fighting lasts.
- The exercise of religious duties will not atone for the fault of the abusive tongue.
- God is Gracious to him who earns his living by his own labor and not by begging.
- God instructs me to be humble and lowly and not proud, and no one should oppress others.
- He who humbles himself for God him will God exalt.
- God is gentle and loves gentleness.
Friday, June 21, 2013
Some more Wise Sayings (Entries in my diary)
Yesterday I was invited at a friend’s place to a dars (a talk that involves remembering Allah and giving good advice to the audience). H...
The believing men and believing women are allies of one another. They enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and establish prayer ...
Yes you wear the hijab to protect yourself but how can you protect the hijab! The Hijab is worn as a sign of obedience to Allah. It pr...
On 4th January 2019, Maulana Hifzur Rahman Seoharvi Academy-Jeddah organized the Annual Reception-2018 in the honour of the new Muslim...