- The supreme happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved. Victor Hugo
- Love, you know, seeks to make happy rather than to be happy. Ralph Connors
- A happy man marries the girl he loves but a happier man loves the girl he marries.
- Thought and action do not reach a state where we become completely wise. It's something which continues throughout our life and helps us to widen our mental perspective and helps us to become wise and knowledgeable.
- I like men with soft hearts and hard heads. Gerald Kennedy
- Please all and you please none.
- Others may give (wish) you peace and ease, with a gentle break for the year ahead; silken sails upon storm-less seas , or rose-rimmed paths where your feet may tread; I wish you the fiber the violent need, to strive your way through the bitter blasts; I wish you the heart of the fighting breed, to carry you through while the fighting lasts.
- The exercise of religious duties will not atone for the fault of the abusive tongue.
- God is Gracious to him who earns his living by his own labor and not by begging.
- God instructs me to be humble and lowly and not proud, and no one should oppress others.
- He who humbles himself for God him will God exalt.
- God is gentle and loves gentleness.
Friday, June 21, 2013
Some more Wise Sayings (Entries in my diary)
By a German Poet The other day, I went to the sea And asked the fish, "Do you know who made the ocean and you in i...
It came as a pleasant and surprise Eid gift to me. Our teacher Dr Farhat Hashmi visited our Quran Institute today morning. We h...
The big question is why? Why in the whole world only one religion and its followers and its tenets are being targeted? Why every other ideo...
In the light of Surah Al Qasas; Chapter 28 in the Noble Quran. Musa or Moses (peace be upon him) is one of the mightiest Prophets of Isla...