- Beautiful things always express themselves in silence.
- A hundred men can make an encampment but it requires a woman to make a home.
- Prepare for the worst. Expect the best and take what comes.(Dr. Robert E. Speer)
- Anyone who stops learning is old whether this happens at 20 or 80. Anyone who keeps on learning not only remains young but becomes constantly more valuable regardless of his physical capacity.
- The voice of parents is the voice of God, for their children they are heaven's lieutenants. (Shakespeare)
- If you want to hate something, hate what is displeasing to God, love your creator.
- Do not be hasty in speech.
- Be fair in your judgments.
- Rather thy study full of books than thy purse full of money.
- Kind words do not wear out the tongue.
- If not seemingly, do it not. If not true, say it not.
- He that loses his honesty, has nothing else to lose.
- Pride spoils everything it touches.
- The force of love is soft and gentle.
Sunday, June 16, 2013
Some Wisdom to to Share (Entries in my diary)
By a German Poet The other day, I went to the sea And asked the fish, "Do you know who made the ocean and you in i...
It came as a pleasant and surprise Eid gift to me. Our teacher Dr Farhat Hashmi visited our Quran Institute today morning. We h...
The big question is why? Why in the whole world only one religion and its followers and its tenets are being targeted? Why every other ideo...
In the light of Surah Al Qasas; Chapter 28 in the Noble Quran. Musa or Moses (peace be upon him) is one of the mightiest Prophets of Isla...