- Allah bore witness that none is to be worshiped save He, and that Angels and the Men of Learning (too) standing with justice, none is to be worshiped save He, the Most Revered, Wise. (The Family of Imran 18)
- We have sent you as a benevolence to the creatures of the world. (The Prophets- 107)
- We have surely sent Apostles with clear signs, and sent with them the Book and the Balance, so that Man may stand by Justice. (The Iron- 25)
- Verily, God has enjoined justice, the doing of Good and the giving of gifts to your relatives; and forbidden indecency, impropriety and oppression. He warns you so that you may remember. (The Bees- 90)
- Fulfill your covenant with God, having made the covenant, and do not break your oaths once you have sworn them, as you have mad God a witness over you. ( The Bees- 91)
- When you say a thing, let it be just, even though the matter relates to a relative of yours, and fulfill a promise made to God. These are the things that He has enjoined that you may take heed. (The Cattle- 152)
- It is He who sends down water from the skies, and brings out of it everything that grows, the green foliage, the grain lying close, and the date palm trees with clusters of dates. (The Cattle- 99)
- That a man receives but only that for which he strives. (The Star- 39)
- The Blessing of God is at hand for those who do good. (The Heights- 56)
- He who does a good deed will receive ten times its worth and he who does evil will be requited to an equal degree; and no one will be wronged. (The Cattle- 160)
- We shall guide those who strive in our cause to the paths leading to us. Surely God is with those who do good. (The Spider- 69)
- Each will receive his reward without (favor or) wrong. (The Family of Imran- 25)
- Should the reward of goodness be ought else but goodness. (The Most Merciful- 60)
- Undoubtedly you have the best in the following of the Messenger of Allah. (The Combined Forces- 21)
Sunday, June 16, 2013
The Wisdom of Quran (Entries in my diary)
Narrated Abu Musa: Allah's Messenger (صلى الله عليه و سلم) said, "The example of a good companion (who sits with you) in...
The believing men and believing women are allies of one another. They enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and establish prayer ...
Yes you wear the hijab to protect yourself but how can you protect the hijab! The Hijab is worn as a sign of obedience to Allah. It pr...
People have always talked about freedom. There is an overall and broad perspective about freedom and then there are individuals who g...