- True power is knowing that you can, but you don't.
- Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby.
- We cherish out friends not for their ability to amuse us, but for ours to amuse them.
- Children are the most expensive form of entertainment.
- One of the secrets of a happy life is continuous small treats.
- The rate at which a person can mature is directly proportional to the embarrassment he can tolerate.
- Never miss a chance to keep your mouth shut.
- Honesty is something you can't wear out.
- To preserve is always a reflection of the state of one's inner life, one's philosophy, and one's perspective.
- Every man is a fool for at least 5 minutes everyday. Wisdom consists of not exceeding the limit.
- The people who make a difference are not the one with the credentials, but the one's with the concern.
- The one thing we have never been able to save for a rainy day is an umbrella.
- Whoever said love is blind is dead wrong. Love is the only thing that lets us see each other with the remotest accuracy. Martha Beck
- If your mind isn't open, keep your mouth shut too.
- Peace has not borders.
- The only disability in life is a bad attitude.
- If you would thoroughly know anything teach it to others.
- You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.
- The greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attention.
- The only way to make a man trustworthy is to trust him.
Saturday, June 22, 2013
Quotes (Entries in my diary)
By a German Poet The other day, I went to the sea And asked the fish, "Do you know who made the ocean and you in i...
It came as a pleasant and surprise Eid gift to me. Our teacher Dr Farhat Hashmi visited our Quran Institute today morning. We h...
The big question is why? Why in the whole world only one religion and its followers and its tenets are being targeted? Why every other ideo...
In the light of Surah Al Qasas; Chapter 28 in the Noble Quran. Musa or Moses (peace be upon him) is one of the mightiest Prophets of Isla...