You Are the World to Me!


By Uma Mahesh

I love you
And you adore me
I show anger to you
And you smile at me.

I learn from you 
And you teach me.
I commit mistakes 
And you forgive me.

I am an enemy to you
And you are a friend to me.
I have a mind of doubts 
And you are straight and clear with me.

I fell for the character and dignity in you
And you chose the beauty in me.
I am the source of energy to you
And you give courage and strength to me.

I cause pain to you
And you share happiness with me.
I am the shadow for you
And you are the light for me.

I have a heart full of roses, red and bright for you
And your love is filled with lilies pure and white for me. 
I am harsh with you
And you are soft and calm with me.

I saw the honest man in you
And you searched for love and sincerity in me.
I am lucky to have you 
And you are happy to have me.

I am the life for you 
And You are the World to Me!



Popular posts from this blog

An Interactive Session with my Quran teacher (Dr. Farhat Hashmi)

The Big Question

Prophet Moses (Musa alayhissalam)