My likes and Dislikes :)



  • I LIKE THIS FEELING OF BEING A MUSLIM :)
  • I LIKE ISLAM AS A WAY OF LIFE.
  • I LIKE THE PERSONALITY AND CHARACTER OF OUR PROPHET MUHAMMAD MAY PEACE AND BLESSINGS OF ALLAH BE UPON HIM.
  • I LIKE MY PARENTS AND WHAT ALL GOOD VALUES THEY TAUGHT ME.
  • I LIKE THAT GOOD DEED OF MINE WHICH REMAINED HIDDEN FROM THE PEOPLE AND ONLY ALLAH KNOWS ABOUT IT.
  • I LIKE THE SMILING FACE OF MY CHILDREN AND HUSBAND :)
  • I LIKE CUTE SMALL CHILDREN.
  • I LIKE THE BEAUTY OF NATURE.
  • I LIKE THE SEASON OF WINTER AND MOUNTAINOUS AREAS.
  • I LIKE THE RAINY SEASON.
  • I LIKE TO TRAVEL IN A SHIP.
  • I LIKE TO KNOW, READ AND HOPE ABOUT JANNAH...PARADISE.
  • I LIKE THE HAJJ PILGRIMAGE.
  • I LIKE TO KEEP MY HOUSE NEAT AND CLEAN AND ORGANIZED.
  • I LIKE TO READ BOOKS.
  • I LIKE TO RESEARCH ON VARIOUS TOPICS TO GAIN KNOWLEDGE.
  • I LIKE WRITING THINGS.
  • I LIKE TO MEET NICE AND LIVELY PEOPLE WHO TALK INTERESTING THINGS.
  • I LIKE SIMPLE FOOD.
  • I LIKE SWEET DISHES LIKE DESSERTS.
  • I LIKE TO LIVE AS I HARM NO ONE INTENTIONALLY.
  • I LIKE THE WAY ALLAH HAS KEPT ME. ALHAMDULILLAH.
  • I LIKE THE COLOR GREEN.
DISLIKES:
  • I DISLIKE IT WHEN I SEE INSENSITIVITY IN PEOPLE AROUND ME.
  • I DISLIKE IT WHEN SOMEONE INTENTIONALLY SPRINKLES WATER ON ME OR TOUCHES ME WITH WET HANDS (AWKWARD :))
  • I DISLIKE TO WAKE UP SOMEONE WHO IS SLEEPING PEACEFULLY UNLESS IT IS FOR SOME DUTY LIKE PRAYERS.
  • I DISLIKE THE SMELL OF CIGARETTES.
  • I DISLIKE THE "CARELESS" ATTITUDE OF PEOPLE TOWARD LIFE OR IN GENERAL ABOUT ANY THING.
  • I DISLIKE IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR, SHREWDNESS AND SELFISHNESS IN PEOPLE OR IN MY OWN SELF.



Popular posts from this blog

An Interactive Session with my Quran teacher (Dr. Farhat Hashmi)

"...to Him belong the best names."

The Big Question