Some Useful Tips for Skin!
Long back I read a book named 'Fast Fixes and Simple Solutions by the editors of FD &A' at my cousins place when I went for vacation. I noted down some of the tips and tricks to apply and share. Hope you all find it useful.
- Amaze your face with baking soda. Just toss some of it and oatmeal in your blender, then scrub away!
- Erase brown spots on your face with lemons. Just cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice into a bowl. With a cotton ball, swab some lemon juice onto your brown spots for 15-20 minutes thrice a day. Rinse your face after each session. Stick to this routine, and you should notice your brown spots fading within a month.
- Brighten your complexion with salt! Mix equal parts salt and olive oil and gently massage your face and throat for 5 minutes. Then wash your face with your favorite cleanser and your skin will have a radiant, golden glow!
- Put half a teaspoon of honey and half a cup of sliced cucumber in the blender and puree' until you get a fine mixture. Spread the mixture on your face and leave it there for about half an hour before rinsing. Your skin will look great!
- Spread some whole-egg mayonnaise on your face and leave it there for 20 minutes. Then wipe it off with cool water. This is good with dry skin.
- Apply a beaten egg-white on your face, as the egg-white dries your face will tighten. Especially the saggy area under your eyes.
- For treating baggy, puffy eyes you can use raw potato. Put a teaspoon of salt in a pint of hot water, soak some pads in them and place then over the puffy eyes. The salt water will wash away puffy eyes.
- For great looking skin soak your face in a bowl of cold water. Drink lots of water for healthy skin and body.